The Saucony Bullet shoes are a simple minimalist classic track style shoe that have been around since 1985 and have proven they stand the test of time by being one of the most popular minimalist shoes still today. They are lightweight, but durable with their rubber outsole, that features the signature Saucony Originals triangle. They are a great shoe for running, walking, hiking, as well as everyday casual wear. They have a low profile, but a soft sole that protects and supports your arches. The low profile sole is a good transition for someone that may be interested in transitioning to barefoot running, or for someone who likes the support, but wants the ability to “feel” the road a bit more.
The Saucony Bullet also comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns in both men’s and women’s options. I, the owner of Quench & Conquer, have personally owned multiple pairs of these shoes and will continue to buy more because the way they fit, feel, and how much they cost. I’ve put hundred of miles on them, both running, hiking, and even at the CrossFit box.
- You’ve stood in the crosshair of mediocrity for so long that you’ve lost sight of what’s cool anymore. Lucky for you, Saucony® Originals offers these classic Bullet sneakers that’s sure to give you that shot of youthful energy you’ve been missing!
- Nylon upper with suede overlays for that heritage look and feel.
- Traditional lace up closure for optimum fit.
- Lightly-padded collar and tongue.
- Synthetic leather lining with lightly padded, removable sockliner.
- Low profile EVA midsole.
- Rubber outsole with signature Saucony Originals triangle tread pattern for traction.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.